Sunday is Cake Day! #1

01/03/2015


Hi cuties!

So following my new inspiration for baking I decided to give it a try.
This is my first ever cake!
I was a bit nervous about it but it turned out to be fine.
For my first experience I decided to go with a normal chocolate cake with basic buttercream.
For decoration I used a blue marzipan rose, coloured (blue) buttercream and some white and milk chocolate for details.



I am a completely amateur in this baking thing! Don't expect me to do professional dream cakes, I just want to have fun while learning how to bake and decorate cakes.

Please feel free to give suggestions for my next cakes. It can be random subjects, colours, whatever you think could inspire me :)
I will appreciate any tip coming from you guys!

Ok, now the cake:


See you soon,

No comments in this post

Post a Comment