Visiting my family in pics 3/4

06/05/2015


Hi everyone!

In continuation of the post Visiting my family in pics - Part 2/4, here's the photos of my third day back home. We didn't have many plans for this Monday 05/04/2015, so we basically woke up with this beautiful sun light and took it slowly and nicely. We had a delicious breakfast (and I had one of the cupcakes as well) and we went for a midday walk next to the river, stopping by this little Café next to this tiny tiny beach where I got burned just by staying under the sun for 2 hours - wasn't I so used to the sun before?!

After this we had for lunch one of the most delicious plates (a variation of a very traditional dish from my country) made by my mom - which includes codfish and french fries - followed by some Baklava sweets that I brought home from London just for my family to try as we never saw any like that around.

I distributed some presents that I brought from London, including this cute shirt saying "Little Man" and this Ninja Turtle hat for my nephew, who looked SO CUTE with it on.
We went out in the evening for a walk somewhere else, but unfortunately there's no pictures to show it. So you might not believe me...

Anyway, enjoy the pictures and please leave a comment bellow! x


Monday 6 April 2015 - Breakfast, walk next to river & presents


Xoxo,

No comments in this post

Post a Comment